Monday, February 7, 2011

What Was I Thinking??

Okay, here it goes. Seriously, what was I thinking? I'm always hoping for an extra hour (or two)  each day to get everything done, and now I'm making an attempt to keep up with a blog. I guess I let my love of crafting overrule being sensible, practical, AWAKE (it's not like I get much sleep now).  Anyway... doing this has been on my mind long enough, so I figured it was time to either stop thinking about it, or just go ahead and take the plunge, so here I am. Hopefully I will have a tutorial up in the next day or two, and I also want to share recipes, craft ideas, and anything else that comes to mind (scary thought). Here is to a new beginning, and I'm hoping I won't be the only one enjoying it (or reading this blog). :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment