Monday, March 7, 2011

Coming Soon....To A Blog Near You

It's sad. Really. This is my 4th post in the last MONTH. I had a grander picture in my head when I started this. I thought for sure I would be posting every day, or at least 4-5 times a week. Pardon me while I catch my breath....can't. stop. LAUGHING. Such a silly girl. For those of you that don't know me that well, I do LOVE to craft, bake, try new things, but my time is limited. I am a single mom (that is engaged to a WONDERFUL man!), I work a full-time job as an office manager, I have 2 precious kiddos, ages 8 and 3, one dog named Baxter, and a partridge in a pear tree. Okay. The last one wasn't true. But you get my point. My job isn't over when I leave the office (by the way, I'm on a late lunch break right now....gotta find the time when you can). My children are my world, and that full time job never stops. BUT (wow, that is a big but), I am attempting to plan my evenings a little better. I've taken lots of photos of projects I've been working on, and I've been slowly putting together a Cabochon tutorial. That one is almost finished, and will be posted either tonight or early tomorrow morning. I have a few sewing projects I want to share, and some more recipes as well. Soooooo... it won't be another month before I blow the dust off of this blog and share something with you.

~ Thanks for stopping by! ~

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment