Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Trying To Find Balance

Hello Friends! I haven't posted anything. In forever. Okay, it's been 17 days, which is forever in blog land. I've been working on a few projects, but haven't finished them, and I have been struggling to try and prioritize my days, fitting everything in.

I work a full-time job, have 2 wonderful children that need and deserve most of my attention when I'm not at work, housework doesn't get done if I don't put in the effort, and I've discovered lately, that without adequate sleep time, I can't seem to function the next day. I've been trying to add exercise into my routine in the mornings, but I've been so exhausted that I've been over-sleeping. As much as I love it, blogging has fallen to the bottom of a very long list.

Okay, enough of my whining. :-)  I hope y'all had a safe and fun Fourth of July weekend, and I am looking forward to finding some sense of order in my life and get back to having fun in blog land!

~ Thanks for stopping by ~

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment