Friday, December 9, 2011

Quick & Easy Gifts ~ Flower Bookmarks


Today's Quick & Easy gift are these flower bookmarks! I found the pattern on Rockin 4 God's blog. Cute, right? The great thing about these is that you can make them as long or as short as you need. All the ones pictured above were made by the instructions. They take 5-10 minutes to make. I think the longest part is chaining 70 to make the length of the bookmark. :-)

To make these, you need to know how to chain, single crochet, half-double crochet, double crochet and triple crochet. I am putting a few of these in my daughter's Christmas stocking. I discovered that with cotton yarn (the light pink one), it doesn't curl as much on the end. The rest are made out of worsted weight yarn (Red Heart and Hobby Lobby's I Love This Yarn!).

A little long for this book, but still oh so cute. :-)




My daughter's favorite book, Goodnight Moon, on the top of the pile. :-)



Have a Blessed day!

~ Jaime ~


Please come and join in the fun at these great parties!





Weekend Bloggy Reading

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.. Cricket

    ReplyDelete