Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hoo Are You?

NightOwlCrafting



Join in the fun, and let's get to know each other!

Here are this week's questions!

1. What is your favorite thing cooked on the BBQ?

I like to grill out A LOT. One favorite thing? I guess it would have to be chicken. Nothing beats the smell of it grilling, the taste of it. YUM. Drumsticks that are a little charred on the outside. Okay, I'm hungry now. :-)

2. How do you celebrate Memorial Day?

I have great memories from my childhood of parades, picnics, and having fun. Y'all will probably think I'm horrible, but for the last few years, I haven't done much to celebrate it. I work a full-time job, single parent (yes, I'm engaged...and he works INSANE hours), and my weekends are spent catching up on housework, trying to get some time outside playing with the kiddos, and if there's time leftover, catching my breath. Maybe someday I'll get back into celebrating it. :-)

3. Do you like your handwriting?

I'm not a huge fan of my handwriting. I look at other's handwriting and think, "wow, that looks so perfect". Mine seems inconsistent at best. A handwriting expert would think I had multiple personalities.

4. Do you still have your tonsils?

Yep, as far as I know, they're still hanging out back there.

5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?

No, I don't. I use the toe of one foot, on the heel of the other, to remove my sneakers, and the next time I put them on I think, "hmmmm....next time I'll untie them, so I don't have to bother with it when I put them back on". Yeah. Never happens.



Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment