Sunday, June 12, 2011

My "As You Wish" Breakfast Casserole Add-Ons

This morning I made the As You Wish Breakfast CasseroleChameleon Girls posted the recipe last week, and what I love about it is the "as you wish" part. It gives you a basic recipe, and then you add what you wish to make it your own.

My Add-Ons:


3 Queso Poblano Chicken Sausages, cooked & crumbled
5 scallions, chopped & sauteed
4 large spoonfuls of Clint's Texas Salsa (medium heat)
Paprika
Sage
small spoonful of minced garlic
Mrs. Dash southwest chipotle
Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime


This is a wonderful recipe to use up leftovers, and to make your casserole your own. Go check out the recipe, and see what you can come up with!


Yummy! I used bread instead of biscuits. Soooo good.



Already to eat with the Cheerio Muffins I made this morning. : -)



~ Thanks for stopping by! ~

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment